Domestic Short Hair - Henry - Medium - Young - Male - Cat in Manhattan, New York For Sale
Date/Time:07 Feb, 11:09 a.m. EST
Type: Pets, For Sale - Private.
Domestic Short Hair - Henry - Medium - Young - Male - Cat
MYM Feline-ality: Secret Admirer When it comes to relationships, I'm very level-headed. I don't leap in paws first, if you know what I mean. But give me a little time, and then I'll shower you with purrs, head-butts, and plenty of lap time. In the meantime, you may not see a lot of me, but I'll be thinking a lot of you!
Learn more about Meet Your Match Feline-alities
What You Need in Order to Adopt
When you are ready to visit the 92nd Street ASPCA Adoption Center, please note the following to facilitate the adoption process:
* You must be 21 years of age or older to adopt.
* Please bring two forms of identification. A government issued photo ID (driver's license, state identification card, military ID, etc.) and proof of current address. (A telephone, utility or cable television bill qualifies.)
* You may be asked to provide one personal reference, reachable by phone.
* Dog adopters, we strongly encourage all members of your household to come to the Adoption Center to meet the new pet. If you already have a dog at home, it's a great idea to bring him or her along as well, so that our behavior counselors can help you find the dog who is best suited to your current dog.
* Be sure to check your building's policy relevant to pet ownership to avoid any landlord concerns.
* If you have any questions, please call the Adoption Desk at (212) 876-xxxx, ext. xxxx.
* In most cases you can take your new pet home on the same day. Prepare your home and check out our adoption tips before you pay us a visit.
You can get a head-start on the adoption process by downloading and printing a dog or cat adopter survey. Simply fill out the surveys and bring them to our Adoption Center staff when you visit the shelter.
* Meet Your Match Cat Adopter Survey (pdf)
* Meet Your Match Dog Adopter Survey (pdf)
Benefits and Adoption Fees
The ASPCA Adoption Center offers you and your new animal companion the following: Benefits
* A leash and collar or cardboard pet carrier to help you bring your new companion animal home.
* Spay/neuter surgery, up-to-date vaccinations, registered microchip, heartworm testing, FeLV/FIV testing for cats and an overview of your pet's medical care.
* A certificate for free follow-up veterinary care and medical support at ASPCA Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital (valid for 14 days after adoption).
* Literature and information about animal behavior and what to expect from your new pet.
* A collar with personalized identification tag.
* Cats over three years of age: FREE
* Cats age four months to three years: $75.00 (Saturday?Sunday)
* Kittens up to four months: $125.00
* Weekday Cat Special: Cats age four months to three years: $50.00 (Monday?Friday only)!
* Dogs: $75 to $200* (smaller and younger dogs have higher adoption fees); mandatory obedience classes for puppies are $25.00 for four classes.
*NYC residents will need to pay $8.50 for the DOH dog license.
Directions and Hours
Mon-Sat: 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.*
Sun: 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.*
As hours are subject to change, please call (212) 876-xxxx ext. xxxx to confirm. *To allow us to finalize your adoption process on the same day, please make sure you arrive at least 30 minutes before our doors close. Location: 424 E. 92nd St., New York City, NY xxxx8 (between 1st and York Aves.)
View Google Map »
How to Get to the ASPCA:
By Subway -
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Petfinder ID: xxxxxxxx
Pet has been spayed/neutered
ASPCA | New York, NY | 212-876-xxxx
For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=xxxxxxxx
Brought to you by Petfinder.com
Pets in New York for sale
I have adorable Yorkie mix puppies, 1 MALE and 2 FEMALES. The puppies are going to look mostly like black yorkies,...
Time: 09:28 a.m. EST
Date: 18 Jul
Domestic Short Hair - Black - Calvin - Large - Adult - Male This is Calvin. He is a good-lookin' boy, with beautiful...
Date: 12 Jul
Domestic Short Hair - Joey - Medium - Young - Male - Cat 4/2/14, Joey is almost 4 years old. Joey is a sweet boy, who...
Date: 12 Jul
Border Collie - Silly (and Incredibly Sweet!) Lily! - Medium Hi! My name is Lilly (aka Lily Bear, Little Bear, and...
Date: 09 Jul
Domestic Medium Hair - Kittens - Medium - Baby - Female - Cat PLEASE NOTE: the kittens pictured here are shown only...
Date: 08 Jul
Domestic Short Hair - Bert - Medium - Young - Male - Cat I am the sweetest boy cat you would ever want to meet. Just...
Date: 07 Jul